Acne is a condition in which the clogged skin pores, causing an inflamed sac of pus. Acne is a skin disease that is quite a large number of patients. The cause of the hormonal changes that stimulate oil glands in the skin. Other hormonal changes that can lead to acne are menstruation, pregnancy, use of birth control pills, and stress.
Some types of acne
Blackheads are actually clogged pores, can be open or closed. An open comedo (blackhead), looks like an enlarged pores and blackened. Closed comedones (whiteheads) have skin that grows over the clogged pores that look like small white bumps. This type of acne blackheads are caused by dead skin cells and excessive secretion of oil glands in the skin.
this type of acne is easily recognized small pink bumps or redness. Occurs because of clogged pores infected by bacteria. Bacteria that can infect from washcloths, makeup brushes, fingers, also the phone. Stress, hormones and moist air, can increase the likelihood of the formation of acne.
Stone acne (cystic acne)
Cystic acne is a big pimple, with severe inflammation, gathered around the face. Patients with cystic acne usually have close relatives who suffer from this type of acne. Genetically sufferers have:
1. An over-active oil glands to flood the pores of oil glands
2. The growth of skin cells that are not normal that cannot regenerate as fast as normal skin
3. Have an exaggerated response to inflammation in the skin; leaving scars
Acne is a skin disease that usually affects the face. In general, facial skins care principles as follows.
1. Washing your face two times a day max 3 times a day
2. Customize your cosmetics with your skin type
3. Avoid oily cosmetics
4. Drinking water 2ltr min a day
5. Much consumption of vegetables and fruits
6. Make sure your skin is clean before bed